Breaking

Saturday, May 27, 2017

Green Tea Benefits Explored

Green Tea Benefits Explored

By [http://EzineArticles.com/expert/Sukhneet_Kaur_Bhatti/1221462]Sukhneet Kaur Bhatti

I have been drinking green tea for about a year now and feel that it is one of those awesome and refreshing drinks that has helped me to get back in shape. Apart from the weight loss benefits, I find it a rejuvenating beverage that is equally healthy.

I am not obese, but don't have a body that most of the women crave for. Especially the fat generation in my abdominal area after my son's birth is prominent. The worst thing is that the flabby skin around that place restricts me from wearing body revealing clothes. To be honest, I am not very finicky about my looks, but for me, a good body means a lot. It is something that makes me feel confident. Apparently, those ugly bulges make me conscious, and I don't want to live with it.

I switched to green tea diet to get rid of the visible fat around the tough regions of my body. I must say, it is helping me, though slowly. I recommend following a regular workout plan with this diet for observing quicker results.

Benefits of drinking Green Tea

A lot of us are aware of the benefits of Green tea diet. Here are a few benefits, I would like to share with you all:



Without a doubt, it helps to shed a few extra pounds, though slowly. I lost about 4" from my waist in a year's time. I feel it's pretty commendable

It helps to stay rejuvenated throughout the day as it speeds up the process of detoxification

The great thing about this dietary plan is that it also aids in boosting the digestion process and helps a person stay healthy and fit

Also, it offers some impressive skin care benefits. It works as a toner if applied directly on face

It is also known to prevent breast cancer among women. According to one of the studies conducted among 472 women with the disease, women who drank about 4-5 cups of green tea every day were able to restrict the spreading of the illness further. Not only do it restricts the illness to advance, but also prevented the recurrence of the same after the completion of the treatment. Don't you feel that it is fantastic news for all the ladies who are under breast cancer medication? They can always add it to their diet

It also lowers the risk of prostate cancer among the men who drink about 2-3 cups of the beverage daily.

The benefits of drinking green tea are numerous, but one need to drink it at the right time for deriving its maximum benefits.



To know more about the [http://sukhneetkaurbhatti.com/best-time-to-drink-green-tea-for-weight-loss/]right time to drink Green Tea, visit my blog sukhneetkaurbhatti.com

Article Source: [http://EzineArticles.com/?Green-Tea-Benefits-Explored&id=9712044] Green Tea Benefits Explored

Are you looking for that?
stay rejuvenated, pretty commendable, great thing, dietary plan, digestion process, years time, extra pounds, workout plan, observing quicker, quicker results

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adbox